On Saturday, July 12th, women from all over the region gathered at our Brandywine location for our Women Walking in the Word, All White meeting. They had an incredible time in worship together and we talked about our theme: I AM.
Our next Women Walking in the Word meeting will be at the end of the year for our Christmas party. We hope to see you there!
Welcoming our first time visitors.
- Miss Caution – can tear you down, you don’t know what you are going to get when you talk to her
- Miss Band-Aid – hurt and dejected, can be possessive
- Miss Controller – thinks the world spins because she controls it, (married women this shows up as a “jezebel spirit”)
- Miss Brick – plays hard (hard heart), has walls up
- Miss Newspaper – know it all/gossip, always in everyone else’s business, can turn on you
- Miss Trashbag – she’s just nasty, allows everyone and every situation to dump on you
- Miss Bible-Girl – full of the Word and Holy Ghost, this is who we all should be
We were interrupted by Della and Rosa LOL
The Women Walking in the Word staff all gathered on stage to bid farewell to Dr. Sandra Bibb as she relocates to become the Dean of the School of Humanities and Sciences in Wichita Kansas.
Vonda Jones, President of the Washington DC chapter of Sisters Network, shared with the women about the importance of breast cancer awareness.